8.17.2011

A couple of weeks ago, my sister moved away for college. 9 hours away. She is my only sibling and I miss her like crazy!

 My parents and I went with her to help move and everything so I left a going away "sister" album in her room for her to find after I had left.

Album seen here:

Scrabble letters. :)



The album is grid patterned, designed by Scenic Route.


each envelope in the book contains old handwritten letters that my sister and I had written to each other when we were little girls.


I wrote letters to my sister throughout the book as journaling.


the glassine bag contains a small note from my sister, and a card with the definition of friendship on it which I wrote a note on the back of.



Old and new pictures throughout the album.





I love these black Heidi Swapp cardstock stickers! Perfect for this album.






 I hope that this is something she can keep forever :)

Love you Shmooleigh!

TFL

2 comments:

  1. Brooke,
    This is fabulous!
    What an awesome keepsake!
    You ROCKED this mini album - all the details - and your journaling is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, how beautiful a gift to give to your sister! Love!

    ReplyDelete