9.23.2010

The Motivator. (not the Wipeout kind)

I get motivated to scrapbook in tons of ways. A new edition of Creating Keepsakes, reorganizing my scrap supplies, ideas on blogs, etc. But the biggest motivator for me is crops. Whether they are online or full day, I always come out with a ton of new pages and ideas.
That being said, I was extremely excited to see that Love is in the Details (scrapbooking store), is hosting an online crop this week. Link : Online crop information. The great prizes are also a huge motivator. ;)
I'm also attending their Harvest Ball Scrapbooking Crop at the end of October. Yeah, you could say that I'm a tad bit excited. Okay...A LOT excited!!!
Anyways, I really need to get cracking on the challenges that I haven't even started...considering that the deadline is on Sunday. :) I want to do challenges # 1, 2, 4, 5,6, 7, and 8. Time to create!
What is your biggest scrapbooking motivator?

1 comment:

  1. Hands down my biggest motivator is the blogs! I have a lot of faves on my blog love list :D

    ReplyDelete